Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of HabboWH.org
Updated: 21st of February 2020
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by Habbo White House Law, the Terms laid out below and any applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for your compliance with any local laws. If you disagree with these terms, do not use this website.
HabboWH.org may herein be defined as: "we", "us", "the Site", "the Website", "HWH", "Habbo White House" or "this Service".
The Board of Trustees (may herein be refered to as "BoT") refers to the group entrusted to look after the organisation following Mikes (Financier) departure.
National Archives and Records Administration (may herein be refered to as "NARA") refers to the body/agency acting as the administrators of this Service.
- In no way, shape or form is this Service affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by the United States Government / the White House or any of its child organisations.
- In no way, shape or form is this Service affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Sulake Corporation Oy or its Affiliates. This Service may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Habbo, which is permitted under Habbo Fan Site Policy.
- The content on this website is provided "free-of-charge" and "as is", and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the content on this website. Whilst we do our best to ensure content on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the content on this website is kept up-to-date.
- The National Archives and Records Administration reserve the right to terminate access to this Service at any time provided it is in the common interest of the organisation for the purpose of protecting or decommissioning the organisation.
3. Use of Service / Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the content on the Website for personal and non-commercial use only. By downloading a copy, you agree that:
- you will not modify and redistribute copies of the content;
- you will not use the content for any commercial purpose or for public displaying, beit commercial or non-commercial;
- you will not redistribute content or attempt to upload such content on another server;
- you will not attempt to reverse engineer any services provided on the Website; and
- you will not remove any copyright notations from the content.
- Note that this a grant of a license not a transfer of title, and that we can terminate this license at any time. Termination of this license will also occur provided you have breached any of the aforementioned restrictions. Upon the termination of the license, you must destroy any downloaded or printed copies of the content.
4. Use of Accounts
By registering or operating an account, you agree to the following:
- You are above the age of 13, and you were above the age of 13 when you first operated an account.
- Unless given express permission from the website owner, you will only operate one account.
- You will follow all Habbo White House laws and regulations pertaining to the website.
- Anyone found to be in breach of these terms will have their account suspended and, where applicable, will have their account data erased.
5. Modification to Site Terms