Topics & Policies
As per Part 2, Section 2(1)(1) of the Treasury Act 2019
Hallway regulations reflect the following color codes:
- Red - Nobody loitering
- Orange - Only during events
- Yellow - Tech room, only for LRs (and those with Trainer ID)
- Green - Meeting Room - 9iC+ Visitors
- Cyan - GC, anyone with GC ID
- Blue - Only those with Trainer ID
- Purple - Employees who have the "VIP Room Access" badge, Special Visitors, Diplomatic Visitors, Special donators, VIPs outside of employment and Veterans outside of employment
- Magenta - 5iC+ are permitted to stand at the wall
- Walking to rooms and the front is permitted, but roaming the halls is not permitted as illustrated above.
- In the case of a low rank promotion the required area behind the chair of the low rank may be used for attention.
- HQ tour for newly trained low ranks by the respective trainer
- Pay lines can occur within areas that are marked red, so long everyone returns afterwards
The Lobby is the area with the “White Marble Floor” tiles. The Lobby rules will also apply when entering the HQ, in between the 4 White Spaceship Doors. The Lobby shall be open to all visitors. Employees are required to wear uniform and maintain the appropriate motto within the lobby, and have to be made properly aware of it if they aren't. All areas other than the Lobby may only be accessed by the employees and visitors of the White House.
Tech Room is the area with the “Transparent tiles”. This room is only accessible to WH Trainees while they wait for a trainer.
Gate Control is the area with the “Citadel Tile” on the left. This room can be accessed by using the group gate outside of the room and can be accessed by all members of the [WH] - Gate Control ID
AFK Area is the area with the “Citadel Tile” on the right. This area can be accessed by every employee, visitor.
Meeting Room is the area with the “Cabin Wood Floor”. This area shall be accessible to either 9iC+ employees and all visitors.
VIP Room is the area with the “Castle Floor”. This area shall only be for White House employees who have purchased access from the Department of the Treasury for 100 pixels and have been granted the relevant access badge, which will last for one month from the date of purchase. This room will also be accessible to Employee of the Week, Employee of the Month, and other special achievers determined by EOP. VIP Room Access shall remain for all non White House employed: Special Visitors, Special Donators, Diplomatic visitors, VIPs and Veterans. VIP Room access restrictions shall also be waived for a period of one month for anyone not meeting access requirement's who pays 30 credits to the White House Treasury.
Event Area is the area with wooden tiles which varies depending on the event and usually has no flooring. All employees may take part in events when they’re hosted by members and all visitors and externals may also take part in events.
Updated on 05/Sep/2022 3:43 PM BST by comitatus